Have you ever considered volunteering at The CARE Clinic? We have both medical and non-medical opportunities. If you are enthusiastic about sharing your time and talents to help make our community a better place, The CARE Clinic needs you!
- Community Relations…meets the 1st Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. The committee promotes community awareness of The CARE Clinic, coordinates special events for the clinic, and helps promote fund raising activities.
- Clinical Services…meets quarterly the 3rd Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Members monitor clinical operations, policies and procedures, and when appropriate, recommend changes to clinical services.
- Congregations for CARE…meets the 3rd Friday of certain months at 2:30 p.m. This committee is responsible for maintaining and strengthening the bond between local congregations and The CARE Clinic to increase their involvement in financial and volunteer support.
- Development…meets the 2nd Monday of every other month at 12 Noon and is responsible for raising funds and other resources for the support and operations of The CARE Clinic.
- Volunteer…meets the 1st Tuesday of certain months at 5:30 p.m. Members are responsible for the planning and implementation of the annual volunteer appreciation event in late March or early April each year.
- Fundraising events that need committee members are:
- Evening of CARE…members assist in planning this annual event, obtain hosts, co-hosts and sponsors for the catered dinner held the 1st Saturday in February at local host homes
- Toast of the Town & Silent Auction…members assist in planning the event, obtain sponsors, silent auction items and vendors for the annual event held in late April or early May.
- Golf…members assist in planning the event, obtain corporate sponsors for teams and individual golfers. The annual tournament is held in September or October.
The following are needed for clinics that are held every Tuesday, Thursday and the 2nd & 4th Wednesday 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm:
- Pharmacy Techs
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Dental Assistants
- Social Workers
Our volunteers make a tremendous impact on The CARE Clinic’s mission to help our patients, since we have such a small staff. Please call us at 485-0555 to volunteer or with any questions. You may also email our Development & Marketing Director, Cynthia Deere at firstname.lastname@example.org or Monica Williams at email@example.com. We are looking forward to speaking with you about beginning your experience at The CARE Clinic!