Have you ever considered volunteering at The CARE Clinic? We have both medical and non-medical opportunities. If you are enthusiastic about sharing your time and talents to help make our community a better place, The CARE Clinic needs you!
- Community Relations... promotes community awareness of The CARE Clinic, coordinates special events for the clinic, and helps promote fundraising activities.
- Clinical Services…meets quarterly the 3rd Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. Members monitor clinical operations, policies and procedures, and when appropriate, recommend changes to clinical services.
- Congregations for CARE…meets the 3rd Friday of certain months at 2:30 p.m. This committee is responsible for maintaining and strengthening the bond between local congregations and The CARE Clinic to increase their involvement in financial and volunteer support.
- Development…meets the 2nd Thursday of every other month at 12 Noon and is responsible for raising funds and other resources for the support and operations of The CARE Clinic.
- Volunteer…Members are responsible for the planning and implementation of the annual volunteer appreciation event in late March or early April each year.
- Fundraising events that need committee members are:
- Evening of CARE…members assist in planning this annual event, obtaining sponsors, and managing logistics with restaurant partners during the week long event in February.
- Toast of the Town & Silent Auction…members assist in planning the event by obtaining sponsors, silent auction items, and vendors for the annual event held in early May.
- Golf…members assist in planning the event and obtaining corporate sponsors for teams and individual golfers. The annual tournament is held in September or October.
The following are needed for clinics that are held every Tuesday, Thursday and the 2nd & 4th Wednesday 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm:
- Pharmacy Techs
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Dental Assistants
- Social Workers
Our volunteers make a tremendous impact on The CARE Clinic’s mission to help our patients, since we have such a small staff. Please call us at 485-0555 to volunteer or with any questions. You may also email our Development & Marketing Director, Tara Martin at [email protected] or Liz Winn at [email protected]. We are looking forward to speaking with you about beginning your experience at The CARE Clinic!